工作意义 · Meaning of Work

不再需要靠事工证明我是谁 / I No Longer Need Ministry to Prove Who I Am

2026-08-08
不是:  
It is not:

“我要先证明自己变强了,才有价值。”  
“I must first prove that I have become stronger before I have value.”

也不是:  
Nor is it:

“我要证明我的网络事工真的有果效,我这些年才没有白活。”  
“I must prove that my online ministry has truly borne fruit, so that these years of my life were not wasted.”

而是:  
Rather:

“我不再需要靠事工证明我是谁。”  
“I no longer need ministry to prove who I am.”

然后你才能自由地问:  
Only then can you freely ask:

今天神交给我的责任是什么?  
What responsibilities has God given me today?

该睡觉,就睡觉。  
When it is time to sleep, then sleep.

该工作,就工作。  
When it is time to work, then work.

该陪伴妻子,就陪伴妻子。  
When it is time to be with my wife, then be with her.

该承担家庭经济责任,就承担。  
When it is time to carry my financial responsibilities for the family, then carry them.

该学习,就学习。  
When it is time to study, then study.

如果还有时间服事,就忠心服事。  
If there is still time to serve, then serve faithfully.

这些事情不再互相竞争,争着证明哪一个“更属灵”。  
These things no longer need to compete with one another to prove which one is “more spiritual.”

因为做丈夫可以荣耀神,挣钱养家可以荣耀神,睡眠和管理身体可以荣耀神,整理一本真正帮助人的书也可以荣耀神。  
Because being a husband can glorify God, earning money to support the family can glorify God, sleeping and caring for the body can glorify God, and organizing a book that truly helps someone can also glorify God.

它们的价值,不在于哪一件事情最能够让你觉得自己“伟大”。  
Their value does not depend on which one makes you feel the most “great” or important.

而在于:  
Rather, it is this:

神今天把什么放在你面前,我就忠心做什么。  
Whatever God places before me today, I will do it faithfully.

我觉得电影里那位朋友说的那句话,之所以会让你现在这么有感触,可能正是因为它碰到了你的核心问题:  
I think the reason that line spoken by the friend in the movie affected you so deeply may be that it touched the core of your struggle:

“我是不是一直以为,我必须先做出很多事情,才能证明我值得被肯定、值得被爱、值得存在?”  
“Have I always believed that I must first accomplish many things before I can prove that I am worthy of affirmation, worthy of love, and worthy to exist?”

而福音恰恰把这个次序倒过来:  
But the gospel turns this order completely around:

不是先证明,再服事。  
It is not: first prove yourself, then serve.

而是先在基督里被接纳,然后自由地服事。  
Rather, first be accepted in Christ, and then serve freely.